'Gesture 7.2a' from 'The Joy of Loss'

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vale Aneel Silva

My friend Aneel Silva completed his journey last night, passing on after an intense battle with his own body. We will celebrate his life on Friday.

Aneel wrote a short contribution for The Joy of Loss in his last weeks, which was posted on The Joy of Loss blog.  The link to his contribution is at
http://thejoyofloss.blogspot.com/2011/07/catalogue-essay-introduction-aneel.html

Our shared love of test cricket and banter around Don Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar was a highlight of our relationship, and one that will remain dear to me.

To his beloved Shar and Tiddles, our thoughts and love are with you.

1 comment:

  1. To Aneel, I didn't have the privilege of knowing you but through your words I can tell that you were an extraordinary human being. I am very sorry to your wife & daughter but know that you are with them, watching over them, protecting & guiding them through their loss. They say the spirit lives on and with one as strong as yours I know it will x L

    ReplyDelete